our blogjust usthe sitefeatures

Friday, July 2, 2010

I've Got a {Crush} on You : Brittany & Drew E-Session

All I can say is.. Penny? To be frank, this couple makes me smile {HUGE}.  They are quirky and fun, and say little things like Penny... their short way of asking {Penny for your thought?}  We can not wait, at all, for their wedding.  I would love to dish all the yummy details that you will be seeing in the pics, but I think that we will make you wait;) We had so much fun on this session, though it took us 2 different days to complete it, 2 weeks apart due to rain.   We did Brittany's college Sr. session when we first started this business, and we have grown to adore her sooo much.  She always has a smile, and her lovely facebook comments always brighten our day!

We were able to shoot in Drew's grandfather's field.  Brittany made these bright and fun pinwheels herself! She is so nifty. This is just the kind of couple that we get so excited about, because they are up for anything, and help us achieve the vision that we work so hard to create for each client.  I was so thrilled when she explained her idea for a picnic session by the stream, {crush} soda included;)

I can not tell these guys enough how I ADORE them.. so I will stop for now, until their wedding!
xoxo


Untitled-2

DSC_9268

DSC_9357

DSC_9280

DSC_9398

DSC_9417

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment