our blogjust usthe sitefeatures

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Looky Loo: It's a {Wonderful} Life

So inspired by this afternoon's session. When talking to Paige, she told us that she was going to wear her grandmother's dresses {that she made}. We started brainstorming, and came up with the perfect love story, that of George & Mary Bailey. We have always loved the old house scenes, from after the dance to their honeymoon night, to watching them fix it up. Here is a little look into our version of it's a wonderful life featuring Paige & Hank. Love is in the air.. and Christmas is CLOSE.

Untitled-1

DSC_3481
"You look a little older without your clothes on. Your dress I mean."

DSC_3492
"Your Caboose me Lady."
"You may Kiss my hand."

DSC_3087
"You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down."

DSC_3079
"I'm shaking the dust of this crummy little town off of my feet, and I'm gonna see the world."

DSC_3057
"He's making violent love to me mother."

DSC_3142
"Welcome home Mr. Bailey."

DSC_3330
"Remember when we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for."

DSC_3160
"I love you truly, truly dear."

Untitled-2
"I'll love you George Bailey, till the day I die."

DSC_3201
"MMMMMM {kissing the rail knob} "

DSC_3210

DSC_3268
"You wait one day I'm gonna have a couple of herems or maybe 3-4 wives you wait and see."

DSC_3270






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment