our blogjust usthe sitefeatures

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Queen of Hearts & Desperado

There is something special about that love, and that smooch.. seeing those rough hands come home from work and put his love in a warm embrace.  I just love my parents.  How special to be able to spend an afternoon in the woods that I grew up in as a child.. taking long walks in the snow sled in hand.. playing pretend between the trees with my sisters... peering around to make sure there were no monsters lurking behind a log.  I love my home.  I love my family, and I love my parents.  We were so honored to capture a few images from them.. for their business, THE CARVING TREE {frames and whimsical creatures}.  Please check them out.. My sweet teddy bear of a father has been an amazing carpenter for over 30 years. He is so talented, and I am so thrilled to be able to share their talents with you.  You can also become a fan at their Facebook, and if you want to read a little interview about their business, check out their feature on the AMAZING Reverie blog by Skye Hardwick.

DSC_7076
DSC_7099
DSC_7114
DSC_7178
Untitled-4
Untitled-5
DSC_7102
Untitled-7
DSC_7134bw
Untitled-3
Untitled-6
Untitled-8
DSC_7069
Untitled-9
Untitled-10
DSC_7206
Untitled-1
Untitled-2 Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! What great photos to have of your parents! Just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete