our blogjust usthe sitefeatures

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Something in the {Water}

Something In The {Water}
I’ve got halo’s made of summer, rhythms made of spring
What she wears, what she wears, what she wears
I got crowns of words a woven each one a song to sing
Oh I sing, oh I sing, oh I sing
Give me long days in the sun,
preludes to the nights to come
Previews of the mornings laying in all lazy
give me something fun to do like a life of loving you
kiss me quick now baby I'm still crazy over you
Aaah Aaah Aaah
Theres something in the water, something in the water
Aaah Aaah Aaah
Theres something in the water that makes me love you like I do

Family means everything to us.  We LOVE LOVE LOVE our family, so we were pretty hyped when our amazing, crazy, beautiful aunt Lisa told us her sister was going to surprise her daughter with a sassy sr session.  The next day, the cat was out of the bag, {our family is not very good with secrets} but we were hyped.  Elizabeth is beautiful and we knew working with her was going to be great, but we had no idea how absolutely amazing she would be in front of the camera.  I generally pose every shot first showing them what I want.. but Elizabeth would do the pose and then perfect it.. she made my posing self esteem drown in that water {hehe} but We had sooo much fun, and she was up for ANYTHING.  That really makes my job worth while.:) We are so excited to show you Elizabeth's Sr session, and even though she is not "technically" family, we will definitely claim her!

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

Her adorable posse My lovely Aunt Lisa, Her Mom Cindy, and the ever-so-fabulous G-ma Lib!!! love them all
20 Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaa-MAZING! You always know how to inspire people with your photos. Beautiful job, ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete